IWPTT Minutes for April 4, 2013
1. The meeting was brought to order at 6:40pm by Stacy Reed, Co-Chair of the IWPTT.
2. The previous minutes from Feb. 28th were read by Secretary, Bonnie Bloomquist. The treasury balance remains the same at $1879.60
3. Carnival: The carnival was a blast and a great success!
4. Walk-a-thon: Is set for May 1st. There will be a winning family prize, a winning class prize, and winning student prize. We will wait until after the event to purchase prizes. Letters will be sent home with students on April 11th. We will do a press release to advertise the event to the community.
5. Teacher appreciation: Sign-ups are looking good!
6. Box Tops: Each school has their own goal.
7. Secretary Position: Open immediately. We need to fill this position as well as Heather Frank’s position as Co-Chair.
8. This was the last meeting of the year
9. 2013-2014 School registration: We need volunteers for: Table Set-up, book bag raffle, event sign-ups, new teacher basket
The meeting was adjourned by Heather Frank at 7:21pm